Soothing lavender night-time milk
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon raw hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- two pinches sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried edible lavender buds
- 1 teaspoon organic unfiltered raw honey
Blend water, hemp seeds, walnuts, vanilla, and salt until the mixture is completely smooth and creamy.
Transfer into a small saucepan and heat over medium heat until tiny bubbles begin to form and steam rises. Remove from heat.
Place dried lavender in a tea sachet, disposable tea bag, or muslin cloth/cheese cloth, and seal, then immerse in milk and cover saucepan. Steep for ten minutes, then remove sachet/cloth and squeeze to release all lavender oils.
Stir in honey to taste. Serve immediately, or blend again for higher foam factor.
Indulgent reishi cacao latte
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp reishi mushroom powder
- 1/2 tsp ashwagandha powder (optional)
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or organic unfiltered raw honey (add less or more to taste)
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add the mixture to a saucepan and heat gently until lightly bubbling, stirring occasionally. Pour into mugs, or for a frothier consistency blend again, then curl up under a blanket, and enjoy!
Cider vinegar and honey elixir
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tbsp raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp organic unfiltered raw honey
Add the cider vinegar and the honey to a mug of hot water. Stir well, drink before bed, and get ready to drift away to a blissful, peaceful slumber.
Calming bed-time brew
- 1 tbsp dried lemon balm
- 2 tsp dried peppermint
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp dried rose petals
- 1 tsp dried lavender flowers
- 2 slices dried liquorice root
- organic unfiltered raw honey (optional, to taste)
- unsweetened non-dairy milk (optional, to taste)
Place herbs and spices into a mortar and crush with a pestle until roughly combined. Transfer to a teapot, pour boiling water over the herbs and steep for three to five minutes.
Strain and serve with a little honey and milk, to your preference.
Dreamy honey and nutmeg warmer
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp organic unfiltered raw honey
- 1/4 tsp freshly grated organic nutmeg (not powdered)
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
Place milk in a saucepan and heat on low just until bubbles form. Remove from heat and mix in the raw honey, grated nut meg, and cinnamon if using. Drink 30 minutes to an hour before bed.