NEW CLIENTS INTRO OFFER 3 Classes for £10
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ EVERY SECTION CAREFULLY
- Offer subject to completely new clients only, if a client has previously visited any of our studios under any pricing option or third party providers they will not be eligible for this offer.
- Any client who fails to acknowledge the policy highlight in point 1.0 will see their package deactivated and no refunds will be given. If classes were booked on the duplicate offer, we will charge £10 per session, regardless of whether the classes were attended.
- Offer activates from the date of purchase, this will then run for a period of 14 consecutive days – please note this when purchasing the pass.
- Offer gives you access to all classes available in the timetable, but not workshops or events.
- Offer gives you access to all locations under the MoreYoga umbrella.
- Strictly no refunds on this offer, we are unable to change the start date or extend any introductory offer.
- Clients who no show to sessions will be charged £10 per session; late cancellations incur a charge of £6. Please make sure you cancel classes more than 3 hours before their start time. For the policy in detail please see: https://www.moreyoga.co.uk/self-sign-in/ If you had any issues signing in on the iPads, or had other difficulties that made you late cancel, or were absent for a reason we should know about please email email@example.com as soon as you can.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, no concessions or student discounts apply to this pricing option.
- Introductory offer does not renew into any package, it will automatically terminate at the end of your 14 days
Make sure you switch your NEWS & PROMOS on when you sign up to receive bonus Perkville reward points. FIND OUT HOW
This is a very simple offer and extremely good value – being one of the most affordable on the market. Should you have any further questions please direct them to us on Facebook Messenger HERE (you do not need a Facebook profile to contact us via this method).