NEW MEMBERS INTRO OFFER £19 First Month, £49 Per Month
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ EVERY SECTION CAREFULLY
- Membership gives you unlimited access to all MoreYoga studios with unlimited usage to classes only. (Workshops & Events are not included).
- Please note that all contracts start on the day of purchase.
- The first monthly fee is sold at a reduced rate – this is an introductory offer and cannot be used again
- Subscription fees must be paid irrespective of whether or not the Member uses the studio’s facilities.
- This is a monthly rolling membership with no minimum term. This is an automatic payment agreement.
- The membership fee is £49 and allows you access to any and all MoreYoga studios.
- Please note MoreYoga does not allow practice in the first trimester of pregnancy. Teachers will be asking for this information and will turn you away if you are not over the first 12 weeks of your pregnancy. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. We will love to see you in your second and third trimester!
- You can suspend any time with 7 days notice given prior to the membership’s renewal date (the next payment date).To suspend please contact customer services on https://www.moreyoga.co.uk/contact/).
8.1 Please note, we have a minimum 1 month suspension period and a maximum of 6 months.
- Cancellations – please note we have a 7-day notice period prior to the membership renewal date (next payment date). To cancel you must fill in a short cancellation form online. Please see here https://www.moreyoga.co.uk/prices/cancellations-suspensions/ This is the only way to cancel your membership.
9.1 Once you have completed your cancellation form, an email will be sent as confirmation. Please note NO REFUNDS will be given upon failure to complete the cancellation form.
10.Clients are able to find out the dates that the payment renews by looking at the My Account section on our website or in the MoreYoga app. Information can also be accessed through www.mindbodyonline.com or by downloading the MindBody app. Any further information needed with finding out the renewal dates can be obtained via Customer Services: https://www.moreyoga.co.uk/contact/
- Please note that should you choose to cancel, you will not be able to purchase this membership from our website / app. Please contact customer service to reactivate your membership.
- This membership only includes classes and not anything else such as workshops.
- Clients who no-show to sessions will be charged £10 per session; late cancellations incur a charge of £6. Please make sure you cancel classes more than 3 hours before their start time. For the policy in detail please see: https://www.moreyoga.co.uk/self-sign-in/
- Should a monthly payment fail we will contact you to clear your account. If the account payment for the month is not fixed within 7 days of the new month starting, a fine of £25 will be added to your account. Your membership will be suspended until the payment is cleared. After 14 days of non-clearance of an account bound by contract, the debt will be passed on to our debt collection providers and additional costs will be applied. Obviously, we never want an account to go this far.
- There are no refunds on this membership irrespective of personal circumstances. We are offering you the best that you will get anywhere and we are factoring the income from your membership into our business model. By agreeing to the contract you agree to all the above and are not bound by statutory law in regards to a refund.
- Please note all our studios are reception-free and have no showers (only exceptions are studios within Everyone Active Gyms). We do however have all the equipment and changing rooms.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our timetables at any time. These changes will not be major and will not affect the quality of your practice. Should we make any major changes we will notify you in an email and appropriate compensation will be given if reasonable.
We wish you the best at MoreYoga.