RETURNING TO THE STUDIOS
We have been missing you! We have chosen to take a staggered approach to reopening our studios in order to protect the safety of our clients and teachers.
There are some important changes to memberships and pricing while we move into a transitional phase of returning to studio service.
As spaces are limited in classes, MoreYoga will not be taking on new memberships during this time.
Non members can access in-studio classes through our Pay-As-You-Go options.
We look forward to seeing you all – and thank you to those that have supported us during this time.
4 STUDIOS – OPEN 1st AUGUST
Bermondsey, Caledonian Road, Dalston and Greenwich Creekside will be the first to open their doors again this Saturday 1st August. There is a reduced timetable and reduced class sizes due to social distancing measures. We will be keeping up-to-date with government announcements and hope to open more studios when it is safe to do so.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- Reduced class sizes to ensure social distancing
- Increased deep cleaning
- Increased antiseptic & blue roll at all studios. Hand sanitiser will be available, but again we would encourage people to bring their own to reduce the number of shared “touchpoints” and therefore reduce risk of infection spread.
- Introduced social distancing mat markings on the studio floors. This will provide guidelines of where mats need to be placed and need to be strictly followed.
- Reduced timetable & 30 minute gap between classes
- Managed queuing system: introduced markers outside studios to ensure safe distance when queuing for classes
- Teachers will follow social distancing and will not do any physical assists
- Welfare of our teachers: New timetable will aim to reduce travel time for our teachers
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
- Please arrive ready to yoga. If we all avoid using toilets and changing rooms as much as possible, this will help avoid any potential threat of infection spreading.
- Please bring your own mat or towel to place a physical barrier over the studio mats and your own props if you want them. There will not be props in studios for the time being.
- Never attend class if have a temperature or are feeling unwell. Please err on the side of caution in these circumstances. You can always join an online class if you are unsure.
- Please do not attend a class if you suspect that you or a member of your household has been exposed to the coronavirus
- Please ensure all of your contact details are correct on our booking system, for the purposes of the government’s track and trace system
- Cancellation Policy: Please only book classes you know you can attend. If things change, please cancel your class as soon as you can to allow others to attend. No show charges will be enforced as a means to discourage people from booking places then no showing. Please be considerate of your fellow MoreYogis.
- Spread yourselves out in class. Where a class isn’t full, give yourself and others plenty of room.
- If you do use a MoreYoga studio mat, please wipe it down with disinfectant after use.
- Follow the markers outside studios when queuing for entry to classes.
ALL MEMBERS GET ONLINE YOGA AS PART OF THEIR MEMBERSHIP
For those on Unlimited Memberships, we are temporarily capping the amount of classes available to each client as a means of keeping access to classes fair and equitable for all members. We ask for your understanding on this as we felt it the best solution rather than increasing membership rates.
NEW CLASS ALLOWANCES
£37.50 pm = 5 In-Studio Classes per month
£50 pm = 7 In-Studio Classes per month
£75 pm = 10 In-Studio classes per month
Annual = 5 In-Studio classes per month
We thank you for your support and understanding. Membership is still the most economical way of attending classes.
If you are a Pay-As-You-Go customer you can buy blocks of classes as before
Our Pay-As-You-Go clients will be be able to purchase classes, but we are having to increase our rates slightly to cover our operating costs.
NEW PAYG RATES
4 CLASSES = £44 (£11 per class)
8 CLASSES = £80 (£10 per class)
12 CLASSES = £108 (£9 per classs)
INSIDE OUT: Outdoor Yoga Sessions
We will be expanding our programme of outdoor yoga during Summer, and these will bookable as part of your monthly membership, ie they will count as one of your class ‘credits’.
Valid for 1 month
4 Class Pass
Valid for 2 months
£44 (£11 per class)
8 Class Pass
Valid for 3 months
£80 (£10 per class)
12 Class Pass
Valid for 4 months