FIND A RETREAT
MoreYoga doesn’t currently run our own retreats, but we want to connect our customers to the amazing retreats on offer via our permanent teachers. Browse below to find something that you can look forward to and get booking!
*NB: These retreats are all run independently from MoreYoga and all enquiries should be made directly to contact details listed below. MoreYoga accepts no responsibility for bookings or service during these retreats. All bookings are made between the student and teacher, and not via MoreYoga.*
ShantiBoom Yoga & Surf Retreat
Fuerteventura – October 2023
Due to the huge success and popular demand of Charlotte’s previous ShantiBoom Yoga & Surf Retreat’s in beautiful Fuerteventura we decided to host another one for you in October this year. So save those winter blues and give yourself something amazing to look forward to !!!
Charlotte Wellfare will be offering you nothing but amazing yoga, health, happiness, great food, high vibes, optional surfing and utter escapism at Ocean View apartments in the stunning village of El Cotillo, Fuerteventura.
The Mel Love Yoga Retreat - RIVERSDALE, UK - 24th -26th November
My heart has heard your call and I accept your invitation to be a part of your healing experience! It is a privilege and an honour that I do not take lightly. You are powerful, and you are one of a small group of souls that will take part in a truly transformational weekend because you are ready to trust yourself to be supported to visit those places within you that you’ve been unable to face in the past so that you can start moving through life feeling more free! More free to be the version of you that you’ve always wanted to become.
Price varies depending on room time (£550 p/p – £950 p/p)
Accommodation for 2 nights in a beautifully renovated 1890s house, only 40 minutes from London.
There are several spacious living rooms, including a sumptuous drawing room with a four-person sofa, 2 love seats and log burner. There is a cosy cinema room with TV and piano and a library with study area. The entire ground floor is finished throughout in smoked oak over underfloor heating. Above the studio is a roof garden, planted with medicinal herbs and fresh vegetables. It is the perfect sun trap, while the river suite has a private balcony. At the end of the garden is a Meditation Orb, a warm, cosy space lit by twinkling lights, perfect for individual or small group meditation, looking out onto the river. The bedrooms feature superb Sleepeezee beds with beautiful soft bedding and luxurious heated carpets.
Meals (Vegan) – Fully catered including. 2 Dinners, 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches. The main kitchen is a large, light space that incorporates cooking, dining and seating areas. The prep kitchen is immediately adjacent, to hide mess from the guests. The dining table extends to seat up to 20. The soft seating area includes 2 three-person sofas, 2 armchairs, and several meditation pouffes set around a Scandinavian wood burning stove. Sit back and relax and have an incredible chef cook for you!
Group Classes/ Sessions – 8 in total (including Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Osho inspired Dance Meditation, Transformational Breathwork, Cacao Ceremony, Tea Meditation and Healing Sound Baths with Alchemy Crystal Singing Bowls (Crystal Tones).
Studio with Yoga equipment – 35 by 21 feet and can comfortably accommodate 20 mats plus teacher. Lit from above via 3 huge roof lights, it is a wonderful, embracing space. At night you can see the fairy lights of the roof terrace. There is underfloor heating, an intuitive sound system, 20 sets of yoga mats, bolsters, straps, eye masks and cork blocks, and 40 cork bricks.
Visit my website and click on the Retreat link with the password – READYTORECEIVE to find out more. Hope to see you there!
HIGH VIBEZ: SOUND & ENERGY HEALING RETREAT with Cathy Henderson - SEAFORD, EAST SUSSEX - 1st - 3rd December 2023
Renew and restore – join us for a weekend of energising practices. The healing power of nature, coupled with enriching practices of yoga, breath work, movement and sound immersion, will both nurture the soul and invigorate all joining us for this weekend adventure.
Located at Seaford Head, Sussex, sits Florence House – a haven for the spirit, however the wind blows. Just under 2hrs train journey from London’s Victoria, this much loved venue will be hosting our life-enchanting retreat.
Cathy and the High Vibes team will be coordinating daily practices, for activating a ‘restorative shift’ in life-force energy, whilst enriching participants with the tools to embrace their own potential, for sustaining a health and vitality ‘uplift’ over winter months and beyond.
DISCONNECT TO RECONNECT with Jamie Rylett - ISLA MUJERES, MEXICO - 11th - 16th December
* Rest and restore on our private beach and pier
* Watch the sunrise over the ocean at we meditate at a magical Mayan ruin
* Clear energy blockages through Reiki and Crystal Singing Bowl workshops
* Improve your practice with up to three yoga classes a day
* Connect with likeminded people through workshops and group activities
* Discover what you truly want from life and how to get it with our transformation workshops
Tired of the cold weather? Feeling, bored, stressed or low energy? Feeling like you need to make a change? Join us for a week on the magical Mexican island of Isla Mujeres to disconnect to reconnect.
Experienced teachers Shea Leger and Jamie Rylett have created the perfect schedule to help you find your path and make 2023 the best year ever!
We are combining the best practices from the east and the west to enable you to reset, reboot and reconnect.
MIKE & CAMILLE GO ON RETREAT IN SOUTH INDIA with Mike Julian - VARKALA, KERALA, INDIA - 1st-8th February 2024
8 days / 7 nights in a private villa with pool, close to beach. Yoga every day, all food included, more information on my website.
THE LIFE BALANCE AYURVEDIC YOGA RETREAT with Mickey Monroe - TANGALLE, SRI LANKA - 3rd-17th February 2024
This 7 day or 14 day luxury retreat is a life balancing experience. A unique retreat that combines the ancient Ayurveda holistic medical system with its sister practice of Yoga to help participants deepen their connection to their own unique body types, understand the imbalances and learn techniques to take home to maintain greater balance in their day-to-day life.
This retreat experience is suited to everyone, whatever the individual goals; detox, weight loss, recovery from illness, respite from the burnout of busy hectic life. A relaxing wellness adventure which includes exploration of Southern Sri Lankas places of interest and beaches. Overall helping restore a positive perspective, releasing stagnant emotional and physical toxins, known as ama. Setting you on a path that will help you navigate through life’s challenging circumstances, fundamentally restoring peace, positivity, and an enriched appetite for life.
D’Art Villa retreat is a 5 star Hotel located in Tangalle the Southern Coast of Sri Lanka. Offering poolside accommodation for single occupancy, double or twin. A luxury penthouse with private entrance, for a couple or group of friends can be arranged accordingly.
• Full board Luxury accommodation for 7 nights, or 14 nights (shared or solo basis)
• Poolside accommodation for single occupancy, couple or twin.
• Luxury Penthouse accommodation.
• Morning and evening Yoga sessions.
• Sunrise Pranayama and meditation.
• Complimentary consultation with local Ayurvedic Doctor.
• Ayurvedic Herbs to enhance the purification process.
• Daily support and advice throughout your stay.
• Complimentary treatment at our spa.
• Nearby beach trips: Silent and Giyambokka beaches.
• Evening trip to Rekawa turtle beach
• Day trips to areas of interest : Buddhist temple in Mulkirigala and Yala National Park can also be arranged, at an additional cost.
• Complimentary group transfer to and from Colombo airport at a designated travel time
HOW WE DO IT
• Sunrise pranayama, freedom of breath and chanting.
• Morning yoga practice with Mickey
• Individual consultation with Ayurvedic doctor, this is not mandatory but an opportunity to explore how your good health using the traditional ayurveda methods.
• Brunch which includes cold pressed juices, fresh fruit and herbal infusions. Dietary requirements and recommendations in line with your ayurvedic consultation and individual goals.
• Beach trips ; turtle beach, Silent, Goyambokka beach,
• Daily check in with Mickey.
• Evening yoga, meditation, chanting.
• Dinner. Locally caught fish, salads, Sri Lankan local food in line with Ayurvedic recommendations.
• Evening infusions, stargazing, moonlight swim, sound sleep.
• This is a non alcoholic retreat.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE PROGRAMME
• Increased Energy and Vitality.
• Deeper understanding of yoga, taking home a programme that works for you.
• An understanding of your individual food groups what you should and should not eat according to ayurvedic principals of water, fire, earth elements.
• Physical fitness improvement in stamina and breathing.
• Weightloss ( if required)
• Glowing Skin.
• Better Sleep.
• Balanced Emotions.
• Clarity of perspective.
• Peace and quiet for the mind, refreshing energy for the body.
• Recharged physically and mentally.
• Rediscover yourself after too long of feeling disconnected.
• Overall good health restored, this programme is part of a preventative plan for your future wellbeing.
This retreat will help you put the practises of yoga, meditation, breathwork and diet into a context that you can adapt to your daily life The experience and results are individual to all who take part, but the real magic of a retreat is often the collective experience, the nurturing and support of the group.
Prices for a single occupancy poolside double suite £2200 for 7 days, £3000 14 days.
SPRING AWAKENING BEACH RETREAT with Sara Fusaro- GOA, INDIA - 17th - 24th March
The retreat has been planned to be nourishing and restorative, with two daily classes and plenty of free time for you to chill by the pool or on the beach, explore the local area or have a holistic treatment. This time of the year, in correspondence with the spring Equinox, is perfect to gently awaken your body, refresh your mind, set new intentions and connect with nature in the motherland of yoga.
YOGA & SOUND SEASIDE RETREAT with Bea Durinikova - SEAFORD, UK; MOROCCO - 17th-19th April 2024; 4th-6th September 2024
Join me by the sea for 3 days and 2 nights in East Sussex. Immerse yourself in yoga, sound bath (including gongs), essential oils, nutritious food and beautiful scenery.
Single occupancy £560 Early bird £530 (save £30)
Twin/Double occupancy £490 Early bird £470 (save £20)
Triple occupancy £475 Early bird £455 (save £20)
To get the advantage of Early bird booking, reserve your place 6 months prior the retreat.
LANZAROTE - DISCONNECT TO RECONNECT with Patricia Zafra - LANZAROTE, CANARY ISLANDS - 3rd-8th May 2024
I am over the moon to present to you our first 2024 Yoga Retreat in one of my favourite Islands of my home country, Lanzarote.
On one of my trips, I found the most amazing villa of the entire island. Emanating harmony and tranquility, our stunning home is an oasis of light nestled amongst vineyards and volcanoes in the most picturesque heart of Lanzarote.
We have an outdoor salt water swimming pool, extensive gardens to relax in the sun or shade. Apartments full of character with their own mini kitchen and a spacious Shala for our Yoga practices.
The days are yours to do as you please. During your time at the retreat, you will have lots of free time to explore the island at your own leisure. On our excursion day I will take you on a special adventure to some of my favourite spots of the island, expect walking inside the most impressive volcano crater.
– 5 night’s accommodation in a stunning location (yes, these views are included!)
– Welcome Goodie Bag
– 90x Morning & 90x Evening Yoga Practices (Aroma Mandala & Aroma Yin with Essential Oils, journaling and self-reflection)
– Yoga Props
– Mediterranean style meals included (breakfast, dinner & snacks ) *LUNCH not included
– Cacao Ceremony on day of arrival
– A secret adventure day (with a morning yoga practice, breakfast, special adventure and dinner)
– An outdoor salt water swimming pool
– Beautiful private land for calm and peace.
EARLY BIRD PRICE
(Early bird discount is available for the first 6 people that book)
Prices are per person
*Sharing THE MONGOLIAN YURT – Twin Room (ideal for women coming alone, only 2 spaces available so when is gone is gone) £695
*Solo Travellers sharing twin rooms in apartment £845
*Couples OR Friends Together – Double Room in Apartment £815
*Solo Traveller Single Occupancy room £1215
A £350 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking. Payment plans are available.
BALANCED BLISS RETREAT with Claire Hawkins - TUSCANY - 4th - 11th May 2024
WHAT YOUR RETREAT INCLUDES:
Accommodation (shared or private room)
3 delicious meals a day
Snacks/drinks available throughout the day
House wine at dinner
2 x practice sessions a day (morning and evening)
1 x evening off to allow for an optional day trip
Mats, blocks, straps, bolsters
Description = A 7 day Yoga & Pilates retreat set in the rolling hills and olive groves of Tuscany. Together we enjoy the gentle fluidity of Yoga and compliment it with the strength building of Pilates. Our evening sessions are always gentle and combine Restorative and Yin Yoga. Picture all of that against a wild and wonderful backdrop, fresh spring air, sunshine and local organic food.
No matter what your level of experience in Yoga or Pilates this retreat is accessible for all.
SUMMER AWAKENING YOGA WELLNESS RETREAT with Sally Talal and Lisa O’Connell - LEFKADA ISLAND, GREECE - 24th - 29th May
Lisa O’Connell, founder of Serendipity Yoga and Yoga Teacher Sally Talal have come together to offer you the space to reset and re-balance, finding harmony back within. Join us for a 5 night, 6 day all inclusive, luxury yoga retreat in this magical place – Ready to nurture the seeds of flowing through a life that serves, nourishes and sustains you!
Venue is exclusive to us for the duration of our stay
10 shared rooms, all en-suite to accommodate you with options of double or twin beds £1555 / person
Lisa and Sally’s Yoga & Meditation Teaching twice a day
Group airport transfers to and from retreat centre
Accommodation with en-suite bedrooms
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Greek vegetarian cuisine with vegan options. Seafood can be included upon request
Infused water, regular water, tea and milks, fruit bowls available throughout the day, coffee and fresh orange juice during breakfast
Sound healing / Gong Bath
Guided hikes towards waterfalls
Yoga mats, blocks, straps, bolsters and blankets
PROVENCE YOGA RETREAT with Andrea Shelton - PROVENCE, FRANCE - 20th - 25th May & 28th May - June 2nd
Breathe easy in the stunning French countryside
Let’s be honest, the past few years have been rough for us all. And I think we could all benefit from a change of pace and scenery where we can fully let go of the stressors of daily life, reconnect with ourselves, and just unwind. Remember, productivity and hard work are great – but we can only reach our full potential if we give ourselves fully over to true, deep rest.
• Unwind at our boutique retreat venue nestled in the wild, mountainous landscape of La Drôme Provençale.
• Refresh your mind and body with feel good yoga and guided meditation
• Enjoy tasty, nutritious, local food.
• Go for a dive in the heated, outdoor pool
• Explore the stunning mountains, stroll through the charming village of Nyons (an ancient market town world famous for its olive oil!), or take a day trip to a local vineyard
Early Bird Price (ends Feb 2024)
Twin/Double: £875 (sharing)
This includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner, accommodation and yoga. Prices increase by £100 once the early bird ends.
**take an additional £50 off if you bring a friend with you! (applies to both bookings!)
EXPLORING THE ELEMENTS with Sara Pikkarainen - ANDROS, GREECE - 17th-23rd June & 23rd - 29th September 2024
This will be our third year returning to our home away from home, our favourite Greek Island, Andros for one week of Yoga, exploration, community and connection.
With morning and evening yoga practices, workshops, journaling, daily meditations and pranayama (breathing techniques) we will be journeying through the five elements of earth, fire, water, air and ether. The five elements will be thread into our daily activities as we have the opportunity to hike the mountains, swim in the healing mediterranean sea, bask in the sun and enjoy the refreshing sea air and spaciousness of the beautiful Cycladic landscape.
The island of Andros is a special place, it’s my happy place and where I spend my summer holidays. The whole idea to host this retreat actually came about while me and my co-host Lori were in Andros one summer, marvelling the tranquility and beauty of the island and talking about how it is the place where we feel deeply at peace, and how Andros is the perfect place to disconnect from the stresses of big city life providing us the perfect setting to re-connect with nature and ourselves. This is the experience we want you to have as well!
This retreat is an opportunity for you to really take care of your body and mind as well as to refine and deepen your yoga practice, and Sara will be there to help you do just that. Lori, our local guide will take you on an adventure around the island, revealing all the best spots that only locals know about! In this retreat, we will also be joined by Aliki, who will prepare the most delicious yet nourishing, mediterranean diet inspired meals made using locally sourced and organic ingredients.
Rates: from £1200
WHAT AN AVERAGE DAY LOOKS LIKE:
8.00-9.00 coffee, tea, fruit, journal, silence
9.00-11.00 Vinyasa yoga & meditation
12.00-18.00 Time to rest and relax / Swim in the sea / Activities such as: hiking, visiting a local village.
One of the days there will be a yoga workshop with Sara
18.00-19.30 Yin Yoga
20.00 Mediterranean family-style dinner constructed of local organic ingredients
Accommodation in one of our two beautiful traditional Cyclades style Villas.
5 x 2h Vinyasa yoga & meditation classes
4 x 1.30h Yin yoga classes
1 x Yoga workshop
Use of yoga mats and all props
Trips to explore the island (hiking, visiting a local village, swimming)
6 x Brunch by our in house chef
4 x Mediterranean style dinner constructed from organic locally sourced ingredients by our in house chef
Snacks, coffee, tea, water available throughout the day
ANDALUSIA RETREAT with Marise - ANDALUSIA, SPAIN - 17th- 22nd & 23rd-27th June
Mon 17 – Sat 22 June
Sun 23 – Fri 28 June
Situated in the heart of the Spanish countryside, come for a 5-night yoga retreat set in a beautiful traditional Spanish farmhouse, surrounded by olive groves and beautiful mountains!
This retreat is welcome to all – if you enjoy yoga, want to dedicate some time to deepen your practice, like connecting with like-minded people and fancy spending time in beautiful rural surroundings, this is for you! You don’t need to be a seasoned practitioner — just come with openness and compassion. This will be a wonderful opportunity whether you come alone, with your partner, or with friends!
With Malaga as the nearest airport, and close to beautiful Granada, there will be lots of opportunity to chill and/or explore!
What to expect:
– Two yoga classes a day, morning and evening, and a yoga workshop!
– Three meals per day – delicious local food!
– Lots of free time to chill, read, nap, walk, swim, lay by the pool
– Beautiful surroundings (including natural springs, waterfalls and caves), and an optional trip to Granada!
– Option to have a massage by a local massage therapist
– Yoga chat outside of classes – feel free to ask me any questions whilst you have me, whether it’s about asana (yoga postures), philosophy, meditation or breathing techniques
– Freedom! Everything is optional and you’re encouraged to spend the time the way you wish to
IBIZA - RELAX & RECHARGE with Patricia Zafra - IBIZA, BALEARIC ISLANDS (SPAIN) - 20th-27th July 2024
Welcome to Ibiza, the gem of the Balearic Islands.
I am so happy to take you to my second most favourite island of my home country for a magical week in the paradise island of Ibiza.
Ibiza is known for it’s long white sand beaches, pristine turquoise water coves, hectic nightlife and hippy history, but what many people don’t know is the magical energy that this island has, only if you’ve been there you’ll know what I am talking about.
If retreating in Ibiza wasn’t already exciting enough, wait to explore our spectacular home and the adventures I’ve got ready for our week together.
Our Ibicencan Villa is a spectacular home where you will feel at ease at the moment you step in. With breathtaking sea views overlooking the islands of Cala Comte, it offers one of the island’s most magical sunsets.
The property is expansive and includes an infinity pool, sauna, a beautiful open shala overlooking the Mediterranean sea, the cosiest dining space and breathtaking lush green nature.
You will never want to leave this paradise!
The days are yours to do as you please. During your time at the retreat, you will have lots of free time to relax, recharge and explore the island at your own leisure. On our excursion day I will take you on a special adventure to some of my favourite spots of the island, if weather allows, get ready to enjoy a boat excursion to my favourite Calas (beach coves) or a trip to her twin sister Formentera.
– 7 night’s accommodation in a stunning location (yes, these sunsets are included!)
– Welcome Goodie Bag
– 90x Morning & 90x Evening Yoga Practices (Aroma Mandala & Aroma Yin with Essential Oils, journaling and self-reflection)
– Yoga Props
– An infinity pool, sauna, endless hammocks, day beds and chill out zones to relax, unwind and soak up that Ibiza magic.
– Mediterranean style meals included (breakfast, dinner & snacks) *LUNCH only included on adventure day.
– Coffee/Tea, snacks and fruits throughout the day
– Cacao Ceremony
– A secret adventure day
– And more surprises that I don’t want to reveal just yet!
EARLY BIRD PRICE
(Early bird discount is available for the first 8 people that book)
*Shared Tree House (En suited bathroom): £1050 (Deposit £350)
*Private Tree House En suited bathroom: £1550 (Deposit £400)
*Shared Room (En suite bathroom): £1350 (Deposit £350)
*Private Room (En suite bathroom): £2050 (Deposit £400)
Prices are listed per person. A £350 or £400 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking. Payment plans are available. Lets chat about it.