TERMS AND CONDITIONS
£50 FOR LIFE MEMBERSHIPS
PLEASE READ EVERY SECTION CAREFULLY
1. Please note that all contracts start on the date of purchase, regardless of when you set the contract start date. This is a rolling monthly contract.
2. Subscription fees must be paid in irrespective of whether or not the Member uses the Studio’s facilities.
3. Cancel or freeze any time with 7 days notice prior to your membership’s renewal date (the next payment date). To freeze please contact us via Facebook Messenger (you do not need a Facebook profile for this) or call us on the number on our FAQs & CONTACT page. TO cancel please visit https://www.moreyoga.co.uk/prices/cancellations-suspensions/ to fill out a short form. This is the only way you can cancel your membership.
4. Can be used at any MoreYoga Studio given you use your home studio 50% of the time in any given month.
5. Class use is limited to 7 times a week.
6. Clients who no show to sessions will be charged £10 per session; late cancellations incur a charge of £6. Please make sure you cancel classes more than 3 hours before their start time. For the policy in detail please see: https://www.moreyoga.co.uk/self-sign-in/ If you had any issues signing in on the iPads, or had other difficulties/circumstance you feel qualifies you to waive the fees please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can.
7. Should a monthly payment fail we will contact you to clear your account. If the account payment for the month is not fixed within 7 days of the new month starting, a fine of £25 will be added to your account and your membership will be suspended until the payment is cleared. After 14 days of non-clearance of an account bound by contract, the debt will be passed on to our debt collection providers and additional costs will be applied. Obviously we never want an account to go this far.
8. Clients are able to find out the dates that the autopay renews by looking at the My Account section on our website or in the MoreYoga app. Information can also be accessed through www.mindbodyonline.com or by downloading the MindBody app. Any further information needed please contact customer service via Facebook Messenger (you do not need a facebook profile for this) or call the number on our FAQs & CONTACT page.
9. Please note that with the exception of Finsbury Park, Soho, Latimer Road and Victoria, all our studios are reception free and we have no showers. We do however have changing rooms and bathrooms all the equipment needed for your practice (including mats).
10. The timetable before we open a studio is not indicative of the final timetable and is subject to change. Teachers and class types may be covered or replaced both temporarily or permanently. We reserve the right to make these changes at any time. These changes should not be major and will not affect the quality of your practice. Should we make any substantial change we will notify you in an email and appropriate compensation will be given if reasonable.
Enjoy the great value of this membership.