TERMS AND CONDITIONS
£50 FOR LIFE MEMBERSHIPS
***THIS MEMBERSHIP IS NO LONGER SOLD AS OF 13/12/2021.***
PLEASE READ EVERY SECTION CAREFULLY
1. Your monthly usage of your home studio MUST be at least 50% compared to all other MoreYoga studio locations combined for any given monthly membership cycle. Otherwise, you will be charged the full price of the Unlimited Membership (£75) for that month. We reserve the right to charge adjustment fees retrospectively. Please refer to your specific contract for information about your home studio.
2. This is a monthly rolling membership with an automatic payment agreement.
3. Contract Length
3.1 2 Month Minimum Term
You may cancel at any stage after your second month’s payment has been taken, provided it is given with 7 days notice before your third month’s payment date. Please refer to your contract T&Cs to obtain information regarding its minimum term.
3.2 No Contract
There is no minimum term and membership may be cancelled at any time, provided it is given with 7 days notice from payment date. Please refer to your contract T&Cs to obtain information regarding its minimum term.
Important: If you have taken out a promotional offer* on any contract within the same year, you are not eligible for the first month on the reduced price. The difference in price may be charged at a later date on your MoreYoga account and will you be contacted by head office to arrange payment.
*A promotional offer is any offer allowing the first month to be paid at a reduced rate (the price may vary depending on the offer).
5. Cancel or freeze any time with 7 days notice prior to your membership’s renewal date (the next payment date). To freeze please contact us via Facebook Messenger (you do not need a Facebook profile for this) or call us on the number on our FAQs & CONTACT page. TO cancel please visit https://www.moreyoga.co.uk/prices/cancellations-suspensions/ to fill out a short form. This is the only way you can cancel your membership.
6. Can be used at any MoreYoga Studio given honour the restriction outlined in point 1.
7. Class use is limited to 7 times a week. (No limit on daily usage.)
Important Note: Should social distancing or another Government issued mandate limiting our studios’ capacities come into effect, we reserve the right to introduce stricter class usage caps on our memberships to ensure fair usage. Should this happen, you will be notified in email (please make sure you registered email address is up to date).
8. Clients who no show to sessions will be charged £10 per session; late cancellations incur a charge of £6. Please make sure you cancel classes more than 3 hours before their start time. For the policy in detail please see: https://www.moreyoga.co.uk/self-sign-in/ If you had any issues signing in on the iPads, or had other difficulties/circumstance you feel qualifies you to waive the fees please contact the Customer Service team via Messenger, email email@example.com or as soon as you can.
9. Should a monthly payment fail we will contact you to clear your account. If the account payment for the month is not fixed within 7 days of the new month starting, a fine of £25 will be added to your account and your membership will be suspended until the payment is cleared. After 14 days of non-clearance of an account bound by contract, the debt will be passed on to our debt collection providers and additional costs will be applied. Obviously we never want an account to go this far.
10. Clients are able to find out the dates their payment renews by looking at the My Account section on our website or on the MoreYoga app. Information can also be accessed through www.mindbodyonline.com or by downloading the MindBody app. Any further information needed please contact Customer Service via Facebook Messenger (you do not need a Facebook profile for this) or call the number on our FAQs & CONTACT page.
11. Please note that with the exception of Finsbury Park, Soho, Latimer Road and Victoria, all our studios are reception free and we have no showers. We do however have changing rooms and bathrooms all the equipment needed for your practice (including mats).
12. The timetable before we open a studio is not indicative of the final timetable and is subject to change. Teachers and class types may be covered or replaced both temporarily or permanently. We reserve the right to make these changes at any time. These changes should not be major and will not affect the quality of your practice. Should we make any substantial change we will notify you in an email and appropriate compensation will be given if reasonable.
Please contact Customer Services on Messenger (no Facebook profile is needed) or call the number on our FAQs & CONTACT page if you wish to switch memberships or need further information. FAQs & CONTACT section is at the top of the page.
Enjoy the great value of this membership.