TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1/2 Price For Life
7 sessions per week limited
***THIS MEMBERSHIP IS NO LONGER SOLD AS OF 13/12/2021.***
PLEASE READ EVERY SECTION CAREFULLY
- Your monthly usage of your home studio MUST be at least 50% compared to all other MoreYoga studio locations combined for any given monthly membership cycle. Otherwise, you will be charged the full price of the Unlimited Membership (£75) for that month. We reserve the right to charge adjustment fees retrospectively. Please refer to your specific contract for information about your home studio.
1.1. The membership gives you a monthly membership limited to 7 sessions/week. Should you use more than 7 sessions in one week, you will be automatically charged an extra £5.00 per class.
Important Note: Should social distancing or another Government issued mandate limiting our studios’ capacities come into effect, we reserve the right to introduce stricter class usage caps on our memberships to ensure fair usage. Should this happen, you will be notified in email (please make sure you registered email address is up to date).
2. Subscription fees must be paid in irrespective of whether the Member uses the studio’s facilities.
Teachers and class types may be covered or replaced both temporarily or permanently. We reserve the right to make these changes at any time. These changes will not be major and should not affect the quality of your practice. Should we make any major changes we will notify you in email and appropriate compensation will be given if reasonable.
3. This is a monthly rolling membership with no minimum term. This is an automatic payment agreement.
4. The membership fee is £37.50 and allows you access to any MoreYoga studio provided you honour the restriction outlined in 1 and 1.1.
5. You can suspend/cancel any time with 7 days notice given prior to the membership’s renewal date (the billing date). To suspend please contact us via Facebook Messenger. (Please note you do not need a Facebook profile to use Messenger.) If Messenger use is not possible, please call our customer service number you can find under FAQs & CONTACT at the top of the website.
To cancel you must fill in our short cancellation form online here: https://www.moreyoga.co.uk/prices/cancellations-suspensions/ This is the only way to cancel your membership. Refunds will not be provided unless a cancellation form was received 7 days before your payment date.
Please note that should you choose to cancel, you will not be able to purchase this pricing option again. A rejoining fee of £49 may also be charged.
6. This membership only includes classes and not anything else such as workshops.
7. Clients who no show to sessions will be charged £10 per session; late cancellations incur a charge of £6. The session will also be taken off your weekly allowance. Please make sure you check in using the iPAD provided at the studio and cancel classes more than 3 hours before their start time. For the policy in detail please see: https://www.moreyoga.co.uk/self-sign-in/
8. Your monthly billing date is the membership’s purchase date. You can check the date by logging into your account on the MoreYoga website or app and referring to your pass’s expiration date under My Account. This information can also be accessed through www.mindbodyonline.com or by downloading the MindBody app. Any further information needed with finding out the renewal dates can be obtained by contacting customer services via Facebook Messenger or on our support number you can find under FAQs & CONTACT.
9. Should a monthly payment fail we will contact you to clear your account. If the account payment for the month is not fixed within 7 days of the new month starting, a fine of £25 will be added to your account. Your membership will be suspended until the payment is cleared. After 14 days of non-payment, the debt will be passed on to our debt collection providers and additional costs will be applied. Obviously, we never want an account to go this far.
10. There are no refunds on this block irrespective of personal circumstances. We are offering you the best that you will get anywhere and we are factoring the income from your membership into our business model. By agreeing to the contract you agree to all above and are not bound by statutory law in regards to a refund.
11. Please note all our studios are reception free and have no showers, with the exception of studios part of Everyone Active Gyms. Please contact customer service if you need more information. We do provide mats and accessories as well as bathrooms and changing rooms.
We wish you the best at MoreYoga.