Want to get a start in the health and fitness industry?
Have skills you want to swap for yoga classes?
See current vacancies below
Unpaid 6 months,
We are looking for an Intern to help with Operations of our growing list of yoga studios. This is a unique opportunity to be in touch with the senior team immediately and join one of the most exciting fitness/yoga starts ups in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Management of all incoming, outgoing emails and phone calls relating to customer enquiries.
- Implementing processes to maintain company standards across all our current and growing studios.
- Visiting our numerous locations and adhering to the demands of the client, to include signing in clients before class.
- Assist in the management of our team of freelance employees according to company processes.
- Management of cleaners and procurement process.
- Help oversee our marketing programme, with clear focus on co-ordinating our street team flyering.
- Help to create and manage risk assessments in our studios.
- On call should there be any urgent enquiries/problems.
We are ideally looking for a fitness/yoga enthusiast with perfect written/spoken English, the role include mobile working and all applicants should be comfortable with this. Due to the demands of the role candidates with a Moped Licence/CBT Certificate will be preferred.
- Free Yoga across all our studios
- Free Small Group Personal Training
- SIM Contract
- Personal Moped provided
- Expenses paid of up to £15 per day
40 hours per week – non standard hours.
22 Days Holiday – Pro rata.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Yoga Programme
Are you a friendly, dedicated individual who loves yoga and wants to practice as often as possible?
We are looking for individuals who want to enhance their yoga practice with us and in return help in our studios to help tidy and clean the studio in between classes along and welcoming clients in once they arrive for their class.
- 3 x a week attendance minimum
- Arrive 30 minutes before class, stay 15 minutes after class in which you partake
- Smartphone needed
In return you get to be part of a great team of staff and yoga teachers determined to make yoga more accessible and make a real change to our clients lives, unlimited Free Yoga, MoreYoga branded clothing.
If interested, get in touch email@example.com